Terms and policies
SevenStew's Terms & Policies
- You need to be a registered user to sell and buy in Sevenstew. Registration is free.
- Services that are offered by sellers on Sevenstew.com are called "Jobs".
- Job prices are fixed at $7, $14, $21 or $49.
- Members of Sevenstew.com are required to receive announcements and updates from Admin through email. This option cannot be opted out. If you do not agree to this term, do not create a membership.
- For each of your Jobs that was ordered and delivered, your net share will be deducted off the amount of $1.5, $3, $6 or $10.5 ,from $7, $14, $21, $49 respectively, which goes to Sevenstew.com to cover for admin expenses to run the site.
- Buyers pay for orders in advance.
- Only when job is delivered will Sevenstew credit your share to your balance, which is stored in our online accounting and tracking system.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues to a PayPal account in accordance to the specified terms once they have reached $10 in their cleared account.
- Members who buy gigs, but end up having the order canceled will have their money returned to sevenstew as a credit, which can be used for future orders, and will not require using paypal. Funds will not be returned to members paypal account.
- When a buyer orders a job, the seller gets notified by Email. The seller will be asked to either Reject Or Accept the job order.
- Seller have 24 hours to decide if they accept the order, after that time given, the order will be automatically cancelled by Sevenstew.com system timer.
- Sellers must meet the delivery duration they specify when creating their jobs to keep sevenstew.com customers happy.
- In cancelling an order, both buyer and seller, by mutual agreement, have the option to do so. Doing so has no negative effect on either party. Funds from the gig will be stored in Sevenstew.com for future purchases as a credit.
- Sellers and buyers identities are always kept private and anonymous. For privacy reasons, requesting and providing of personal contact details like Email addresses, and Skype usernames or mobile numbers are not recommended. The reason for this, is we cannot monitor your communications incase of a dispute, using systems outside of the Sevenstew.com consoles. If you keep all communications through the personal message box system (PM), then we can assist by looking through your communications to see how we can offer a resolution, plus better understand buyer or seller complaints.
- All communications, whether transactions, orders, payment, information and files exchanged should be performed exclusively using Seventew's payment and messaging system. Do not pay for additional gigs OUTSIDE of Sevenstew. If a seller requests a different service, it should be brought through the Sevenstew.com platform. Abuse of this system is very hard to monitor and we do not condone side deals or upgrade offers, unless they are performed through the Sevenstew.com platform, as a gig registered in our system. Abuse of this policy will lead to membership termination.
- Use appropriate Job Images to attract buyers to your jobs. Inappropriate photos will be flagged or removed. We appreciate members helping admin by reporting inappropriate images or job postings that are suspect.
- Posting or sending adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent, nonsense or any uncool stuff are strictly prohibited. Doing so will get your account blocked permanently and your membership terminated. If you are not sure if you can post certain jobs, send an email to support using the feedback form.
JOB DELIVERANCE, PASSING OF MATERIALS, COMPLETION OF JOB
- Sellers are responsible to scan all transferred files for viruses and malware. Sevenstew.com will not be held responsible for any damages caused by infected files ,damages that might happen due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Sellers can access all communications and files transferred related to an order from the Order Details page.
- Sellers should make sure to describe the job's final detail. Indicate amounts, durations, file formats etc, proof of completion, so there are to be no disputes made.
SELLER'S POSITIVE FEEDBACK
- Your positive feedback is based on buyer's feedback and your response to new job orders (Accept/Reject).
- Work quality and buyer feedback have a dramatic effect on your Positive Feedback Score.
- Responding to orders quickly will increase your positive feedback.
- Strive at all costs to keep your feedback scores positive.
- We want Sevenstew.com to be known as a place that creates happy client experiences, so they order more and more of your jobs and so that you can continue to make a nice income here.
- Withdrawing revenues requires having a valid PayPal account. Please make sure that your PayPal account can receive incoming payments before withdrawing funds.
- Funds are cleared for withdrawal after a safety clearing period of 2 days (from the day you post notice that your job was completed). This allows for cooling off, plus buyer to be completely satisfied with work offer.
- Withdrawals can be performed only when cleared funds in your balance have reached the minimum amount of $10. The minimum withdrawal amount was put in place to keep fund transfer fees reasonable for our sellers as PayPal charges approximately $1 for each transfer, regardless of its amount.
- If you do not reach the minimum amount of $10 within 60 days of the last payment and would still wish to withdraw your funds, you can contact our customer support and ask for your funds to be made available for your withdrawal.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. Please make sure to use your valid and current PayPal email address. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has started and moved to PayPal's hands.
- Job orders may be purchased using PayPal or credit card (credit card purchases are handled by PayPal as well).
- Order will be created only once the payment is confirmed and sent. You must pay for the job first to begin it.
- A Buyer can cancel an order at any time until the seller Accepts the order. Once the seller accepts the order, buyer will not be able to cancel it. In certain circumstances, if both buyer and seller agree to cancel, send a request to support to help cancel job with out any penalties. Any paypal monies will NOT be credited back to buyer paypal account, but will be credited to buyer for future purchases in SevenStew.com
- Sellers have the option to reject an order if they can't handle it on time. If for any reason your order gets rejected, your $7, $14, $21 or $49 will be placed in your Sevenstew.com balance and will be available to you for your next purchase of other jobs on Sevenstew.com. This money is not credited back to your Paypal account.
- A buyer may not offer or pay using any method of payment other than through Sevenstew.com's paypal payment system. Violating this is an offense resulting in membership termination. Sevenstew.com must retain a small commission from all transactions.
- As a buyer, your identity is kept private and anonymous at all times. For your privacy, avoid requesting or providing any other personal contact information like Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, or phone #s. Keeping all communication inside Sevenstew.com is reccommended for disputes and using private messaging emails internally is the recommended communication tool. Sevenstew.com admins cannot monitor communications made outside the system.
- Spammers will be permanently blocked and banned!
- In case of dispute with a seller you should use Sevenstew.com 's internal dispute resolution (see below). Never use PayPal to reverse or refund the payment to Sevenstew.com. Doing so will put your Sevenstew.com account on hold.
- Sevenstew.com reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently cancel accounts due to misbehavior. Users with accounts on hold will not be able to sell or buy on Sevenstew.com.
- In case of a problem, it is encouraged for the buyer and seller to always try and work things out with each other. Be quick and fair. If you need further assistance, contact our customer support using the feedback form.
- Sevenstew.com will not refund buyers monies to PayPal accounts. Instead, refunded funds will placed into the buyer's internal credit balance and will be made available for future purchases on Sevenstew.com.
Follow Me Sevenstew.com tweets
Get a fresh dose of $7, $14, $21 and $49 jobs delivered right to your twitter!